Our support comes from churches, church organizations, service clubs, businesses, foundations and private individuals.
- The Postal Drive provides a source of food each year. In 2017, postal carriers collected over 26,000 pounds of food and supplies.
- Each year the Boy Scout Food Drive collects several tons of non-perishable food to support the Center.
- Several schools hold food drives during the year.
- We collaborate with other Lake County pantries and support agencies to fill the needs and share ideas, so we can better support those in need.
- We receive grants and funding from various organizations: Community Foundation of South Lake County, the United Way of Lake and Sumter, Lake County Agencies, private doundations and funders.
- We receive free and reduced price food through the Second Harvest Food Bank.